To access Notification Settings:
- Select Manage My Account
- Click the arrow for My Preferences and select Notification Settings
Platform Notifications are emails sent when a user takes an action within the Fyllo platform. These actions may include mentions, comments or any other action you or a colleague may take.
- Activity Summary - Notifies you of any updates within your account, such as subscription changes or users being added or removed.
- New Mentions - A notification will be sent any time you are @ mentioned in the platform's comments/notes feature.
- New Comments - Notifies you when someone comments on content you are following (Result, Search, etc.) without needing to @ mention you.
REGULATORY DATABASE NOTIFICATIONS
Regulatory Database Notifications are emails sent due to new or updated regulatory activity. There are two types of notifications:
- Saved Searches Updates - Notifies you when a new result is added that matches your saved searches. Tip: Utilizing this feature is what will make the Regulatory Database the most powerful it can be for you.
- Recent Searches Updates - Notifies you when a new result is added that matches any recently run searches. Tip: This creates additional value for searches not yet saved.
Frequency pertains to how often you choose to receive Platform and Regulatory Database Notifications. You can select five options from the dropdown menu available in the Frequency column:
- No Emails - You will receive no notification emails.
- Instant Email - You will receive an email instantly any time the notification occurs (1 email per notification). This is only available for Platform Notifications at this time.
- Daily Digest - You will receive an email every 24 hours covering all notifications of that type for the previous day.
- Weekly Digest - You will receive an email every 7 days covering all notifications of that type for the previous week.
- Monthly Digest - You will receive an email every 30 days covering all notifications of that type for the previous month.