Once a search has been saved, you will begin to receive personalized Notifications containing relevant updates based on your specific interests. This keeps you updated on the most recent regulatory developments within your scope.
- To save a search, click the SAVE button at the top of the search panel.
- Enter a Name for your saved search.
- Choose a Folder to save your search to.
- Check Get Notifications to receive email notifications for updates.
- Click Save.Tip: You can now designate a search as your Default Search. By clicking MAKE THIS THE DEFAULT SEARCH, the search will automatically load the next time you open the search page.
LOAD A SAVED SEARCH
You can also load a saved search at any time.
- Click the LOAD SAVED SEARCH button at the top of the search panel.
- Select recent saved searches from the drop-down.
- By clicking VIEW ALL SAVED SEARCHES, you are brought to the Saved Items page. Tip: To learn more about the Saved Items page, check out this article.